Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Steve Bach exploring Colorado Springs mayoral bid

Commercial real estate broker and adviser Steve Bach confirmed Tuesday afternoon that he is thinking about running for mayor of Colorado Springs in April 2011.

“I’ve been approached by some people from around town asking me to consider it, and I’m exploring it,” said Bach, 67.

Bach, who has lived in Colorado Springs for 45 years, said the proposed switch to a strong-mayor form of government isn’t going to factor into his decision.

“That’s irrelevant to me,” he said. “If I ran, I would be a strong mayor no matter which system of government we have.”     - More -

2 comments:

  1. Steve Bach is receiving unlimited funding from Wealthy Developers and the Broadmoor. He Lives in Briargate which is a wealthy part of Colorado Springs. This shows a lack of fairness for the Colorado Springs residents who live in the Shooks Run Area

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real Estate. Now isn't that the same business sector that gave 100s of thousands to the strong mayor proposal? Who's pocket is he in & why is the strong mayor initiative proposal so important to the real estate community. If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand. By the way, endorsed by the Gazette. Now where do they get there ad money??

    ReplyDelete