Friday, July 9, 2010

Buck: "Obama’s not a threat to the U.S."

At the end of a rally for GOP Senate candidate Ken Buck, former congressman Tom Tancredo stole the conservative show with a brief statement.

"The greatest threat to the United States today, the greatest threat to our liberty, the greatest threat to the Constitution of the United States, the greatest threat to our way of life, everything we believe in, the greatest threat to the country that was put together by the Founding Fathers is the guy who is in the White House today," Tancredo said.

After the rally, Buck was quick to distance himself from Tancredo's remarks: "I don't agree," he said. "I don't think the man in the White House is a threat to this country at all. I am concerned about the direction of the country, but -- I love Tom, but I don't always agree with him."

No comments:

Post a Comment