Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ali Hasan: ‘Conservative leaders who say they are against the Ground Zero Mosque are bigots’

In a diatribe posted Monday on the Huffington Post, Muhammad Ali Hasan proclaimed his overall support for the building of the Ground Zero Mosque in New York City.

Hasan, who failed in his bids for the Colorado Legislature and treasurer, went on to accuse conservative leaders of being bigots if they didn’t agree with him.

Here is an excerpt from his post:

‘As an American, a Republican leader, and a practicing Muslim, the issue of building a mosque near New York's Ground Zero is of natural interest to me. For the record, I deeply support building this mosque. To my fellow conservative leaders who say they are against this project, yet claim to not be bigoted, I have news for you: you are a bigot.’  - More -

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Politics Colorado -

    I stand by my words :)

    Love and peace - Muhammad Ali Hasan
    hasan2008 at mac.com

    ReplyDelete