Friday, September 3, 2010

Ken Buck: “I can no longer support Dan Maes candidacy”

Colorado Senate candidate Ken Buck said in a statement Friday:

After having a lengthy conversation with Dan Maes, it is clear to me that Dan is struggling to determine the best path for his campaign, his family and for Colorado. I have decided that I can no longer support his candidacy for governor of Colorado.

I will continue to focus my campaign on strategies to create jobs in Colorado and control spending in Washington. Our appointed U.S. Senator has legislated unemployment by rubberstamping the anti-growth policies in Washington and avoiding the concerns of folks in Colorado. My time and energy will continue to be devoted to earning the trust and support of Colorado voters in November.

1 comment:

  1. Who can blame him. Maes ship is sinking and he and a few supporters are the only ones who can't figure it out.

    ReplyDelete