Thursday, February 3, 2011

Whether it is about anchor babies or amnesties… Tancredo wants to stay in touch

After his less than successful bid for Colorado governor last year, Tom Tancredo is back and ready to take on illegal immigration and the DREAM Act.

In an e-mail sent out Wednesday, Tancredo wrote:

I’ve taken some time off to recoup my energies after that intense campaign, but I’m now fully back in the fray….especially when it comes to the all-important issue of stemming the tide of illegal immigration into our nation.

For some years now, working with my good friend Bay Buchanan, I’ve headed up a group called Team America. We were instrumental in defeating the Bush-Kennedy-McCain amnesty bill back in 2006 and 2007, and while I was running for Governor, Team America helped other secure-the-border conservative candidates like Rand Paul, Lou Barletta, and Nathan Deal get elected.

Now we’re getting ready to fight Barack Obama’s “backdoor amnesty” scheme, and are working with State Senator Russell Pearce to get Arizona-like laws passed in the other states and to stop the practice of giving citizenship to the babies of illegal aliens.

No comments:

Post a Comment